INSIGHTS & EVENTS
The source for thought leadership, firm news, and media coverage representing Klatzkin’s insight across services and industries.
- Media Mentions Does a Tax on Robots that Replace Workers Make Sense? Partner John Blake was quoted in the January 2021 issue of COMMERCE Magazine, where he offered insight on artificial intelligence as part of the publication’s special accounting section.
- Publications Tax Questions Every Contractor Should Consider Entering 2021 Partner John Blake authored an article for the December 10, 2020 edition of ConstructionExecutive titled, “Tax Questions Every Contractor Should Consider Entering 2021.”
- Media Mentions Tax Manager Michele Slocum Quoted in LegalZoom Article Tax Manager Michele Slocum was interviewed for the LegalZoom article, “How Will Unemployment Benefits Impact Your 2020 Taxes.” In the piece, Michele comments on adjusting withholding status.
- Media Mentions Managing Partner Tom Martin Quoted in Commerce Magazine Managing Partner Tom Martin was quoted in the December 2020 issue of COMMERCE Magazine, where he provided insight on what he sees ahead for the accounting industry in 2021.
- Publications Why COVID-19 Should Not Hold You Back from Selling Your Business Steve Klein, CPA, authored an article, “Why COVID-19 Should Not Hold You Back from Selling Your Business,” that appeared in the September 23, 2020 issue of New Jersey Business.
- Publications How should independent schools record Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans on their Statement of Financial Position? In the September 10, 2020 issue of NetAssets, Nonprofit & Education partner Chris Maynard authored an article, “Accounting for PPP Loans and PPP Loan Forgiveness.”
- Media Mentions Tax Partner John Blake Quoted in Commerce Magazine John Blake, a partner in Klatzkin’s Tax Group, was quoted in the August 2020 issue of COMMERCE Magazine, commenting on assessing and improving supply chains in the COVID-19 era.
- Publications What Independent Schools Should Know About Paycheck Protection Program Loans Nonprofit & Education partner Chris Maynard authored an article, “5 Things Independent Schools Should Know About PPP Loans,” published in the June 11, 2020 edition of NetAssets, a NBOA publication.
- Publications How Accounting Systems Can Improve Cash Flow Real Estate & Construction Group partner John Blake authored an article, “How Accounting Systems Can Help Improve Cash Flow,” which was published on ConstructionExec.com and in the e-newsletter, CE This Week.
- Publications Retirement Planning in an Uncertain Market Frank Sweeney authored an article that appeared in the June 2, 2020 issue of Construction Executive, regarding retirement planning amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
GET THE LATEST
NEWS & EVENTS
Select your area of interest and enter your email to subscribe to Klatzkin’s news and events.