INSIGHTS & EVENTS
The source for thought leadership, firm news, and media coverage representing Klatzkin’s insight across services and industries.
- Media Mentions Tax Partner John Blake Quoted in Commerce Magazine John Blake, a partner in Klatzkin’s Tax Group, was quoted in the August 2020 issue of COMMERCE Magazine, commenting on assessing and improving supply chains in the COVID-19 era.
- Publications What Independent Schools Should Know About Paycheck Protection Program Loans Nonprofit & Education partner Chris Maynard authored an article, “5 Things Independent Schools Should Know About PPP Loans,” published in the June 11, 2020 edition of NetAssets, a NBOA publication.
- Publications How Accounting Systems Can Improve Cash Flow Real Estate & Construction Group partner John Blake authored an article, “How Accounting Systems Can Help Improve Cash Flow,” which was published on ConstructionExec.com and in the e-newsletter, CE This Week.
- Publications Retirement Planning in an Uncertain Market Frank Sweeney authored an article that appeared in the June 2, 2020 issue of Construction Executive, regarding retirement planning amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Media Mentions Managing Cash Flow During a Pandemic John Blake was quoted in the June 2020 issue of COMMERCE Magazine, discussing cash flow management during a pandemic. His commentary can be found on page 26.
- Publications How Construction Businesses Can Benefit From Qualified Opportunity Zones John Blake authored an article on How Construction Businesses Can Benefit From Qualified Opportunity Zones for Construction Executive.
- Publications Best Practices for Creating a Statement of Functional Expenses Tom Martin authored an article for the March/April 2020 issue of New Jersey CPA Magazine, regarding preparing a statement of functional expenses.
- Publications It’s Tax Season, Beware of Tax Scams Jean Moore and Scott Schindewolf co-authored an article for the March 2020 issue of PIA Magazine titled “It’s Tax Season, Beware of Tax Scams.”