MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short and long term disability. Additionally, you can take advantage of tax savings via our Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts. Additionally, we offer a 401(K) match and paid holidays.
When your workday does not include client, vendor, or business-related meetings, we have a "Dress for your Day" business casual dress code year-round.
We provide meals during tax season on weekends, host an annual holiday lunch, and offer a referral incentive and mentor programs. Additionally, take part in the employee-led Investment Club. Klatzkin encourages career development and pays for, among other things, CPE credits, CPA license renewals, and CPA-related Society dues.
Position: Quality Control Coordinator (Part-Time)
Location: Hamilton, New Jersey
Supervisor: Quality Control Partner
Summary of Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Quality Control Coordinator is to proofread and check all financial statements, letters, proposals, and firm articles.
- Proofread and check all financial statements with a same-day turnaround goal
- Manage financial statement log and due dates and workflow
- Continually update the checker’s checklist for new accounting pronouncements
- Proofread and check all letters using templates for standard letters and approved paragraphs. Assist in the development and update of the templates for letters and reports.
- Proofread other items as requested, including firm proposals and articles
- Assist on other tasks as required, such as annual inspection, peer review, etc.
- Coordinate internal CPE courses and track CPE for all professionals
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience Required
- High school diploma, including or supplemented by other business-related courses
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative accounting experience
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Adobe
- Knowledge of ProSystem Engagement a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, make minor decisions, and assume complete responsibility for his/her work
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Janell Petrocelli, Director of Finance & Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET IN TOUCH
NEWS & EVENTS
Select your area of interest and enter your email to subscribe to Klatzkin’s news and events.