MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short and long term disability. Additionally, you can take advantage of tax savings via our Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts. Additionally, we offer a 401(K) match and paid holidays.
When your workday does not include client, vendor, or business-related meetings, we have a "Dress for your Day" business casual dress code year-round.
We provide meals during tax season on weekends, host an annual holiday lunch, and offer a referral incentive and mentor programs. Additionally, take part in the employee-led Investment Club. Klatzkin encourages career development and pays for, among other things, CPE credits, CPA license renewals, and CPA-related Society dues.
Location: Hamilton, New Jersey
Summary of Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Full-Time Bookkeeper / Paraprofessional is to provide services to our clients at their locations in the local area.
- Recognize and perform general bookkeeping procedures using double-entry accounting, create J/E’s, have a working knowledge of Y/E procedures and Trial Balance
- Perform bank reconciliations, file sales, and payroll tax returns
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
Education, Knowledge, and Experience Required
- Must have public accounting experience
- Must have payroll experience
- Financial reporting experience preferred
- Must be able to work as part of a team and ability to manage deadlines
- Must have QuickBooks experience. Current QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification will be a strong plus
Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. It is not a contract for employment, and either the employee or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to Janell Petrocelli, Director of Finance & Operations, at email@example.com.
NEWS & EVENTS
Select your area of interest and enter your email to subscribe to Klatzkin’s news and events.