FRANK G. SWEENEY, CPAPARTNER
Frank is a Partner and focuses on providing tax planning, compliance, and optimization for businesses in real estate, manufacturing, technology, and professional services. His passion for his clients business and depth of knowledge allow him to work with his clients to help them plan and find tax savings. His deep understanding of taxes made it easy to translate the opportunities created by tax reform into action.
Although one is never supposed to have a favorite, Frank will secretly admit that his passion is retirement planning. He views each as a complex puzzle where some pieces easily combine while it can take additional analysis to bring the rest of the picture into focus. Frank calls on his in-depth knowledge of tax planning and various retirement plan rules to create the most efficient, comprehensive strategy.
Frank earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Rider University. He is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of New Jersey and is a member of the Mercer County Estate Planning Council and Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Author, “Retirement Planning in an Uncertain Market” Construction Executive – June 2, 2020
- Author, "The IRS Interprets the Federal Qualified Opportunity Zone Tax Incentive" NJBIZ – September 9, 2019
- Author, "Don't be Blindsided By Business Tax Nexus Requirements: Non-Compliance Can Be Costly" New Jersey Business - March 10, 2017
- Quoted, "Family Business Success Tips" COMMERCE Magazine - October 2018
- Klatzkin Seminar - June 7, 2018, Hamilton, NJ, June 13, 2018, Newtown, PA Co-Presenter, "The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: What Does it Mean for Your Business?"