STEPHEN N. KLEIN, CPAPARTNER EMERITUS
Steve is a Partner Emeritus and focuses on serving the succession and exiting planning needs of business owners. He works with business owners to build, facilitate and help implement an optimal exit plan. Much like his clients, Steve studies all the variables and provides a comprehensive solution to meet client needs.
Steve helps clients look beyond today to identify the best succession and exit plan. He works closely with clients to understand their post-transaction goals, carefully reviewing each detail, to ensure the overall strategy leads to an optimal outcome. Steve combines his in-depth knowledge of accounting, tax planning, and structuring and business acumen to usher clients through the process. He acts as the GPS for business owners looking to exit from their business, guiding them every step of the way.
Steve earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Indiana University. He is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Steve is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the New Jersey Society of CPAs.
- Author, “Why COVID-19 Should Not Hold You Back from Selling Your Business” New Jersey Business – September 23, 2020
- Author, "I'm Outta Here: Plan Now to Maximize Your Agency's Value" PIA Magazine - July/August 2018
- Author, "10 Ways to Destroy the Value of a Company" AccountingToday - February 4, 2016
- Quoted, "Annual Healthcare Issue" COMMERCE Magazine - March 2018
- Quoted, "How to Assemble the Right Financial Team to Assist Your Practice" Medical Economics - November 10, 2017